Vidarbha4News & Services : TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Vidarbha24News & SERVICE TERMSEffective date 26-06-2016 Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Web Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions exit now and do not use this Web Site.
1. AcceptanceEffective date 26-06-2016 Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this News & Adervtising Web Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions exit now and do not use this Web Site.
2. Registration and TerminationTo use a Service you may need to register and create an account with a username and a password. You may need to provide us with certain personal and All other information . Vidarbha24News & SERVICE may verify your email address before your account can be used For News Publishing.
3. Licenses Vidarbha24News & SERVICE grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license, revocable at any time at Vidarbha24News & SERVICEs sole discretion, to access and use the Service strictly in accordance with the Terms. Use of the Service does not grant you any intellectual property rights in or to any information or content in the Service.
As part of the Service, Vidarbha24News & SERVICE may provide you with content developed by Vidarbha24News. Vidarbha24News grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Content for the purpose it is intended, unless otherwise defined in the applicable Terms or the purchase order. The Vidarbha24News & SERVICE, however, retains the right to withdraw the aforementioned license at its sole discretion.
4. Using the ServiceYou agree to: Comply with applicable laws, these Terms and good manners;
Use the Service only for your personal, non-commercial purposes;
Not submit unlawful, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, pornographic, harassing, libelous, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inappropriate material.
Not to upload or share any information that impersonates another person, threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India.
Obtain any consents, permission or licenses that may be legally required for you to submit any Material;
Respect the privacy of others;
Not distribute or post spam, unreasonably large files, chain letters, pyramid schemes, viruses; or Not use any other technologies or initiate other activities that may harm the Service, or the interest or property of the Service users.
Not to use any automated systems or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of the service.
Be responsible for the consequences related to the Material that you post.
Report any abuse of the above terms at the below email id
Vidarbha24News & SERVICE may but has no obligation to: Monitor or moderate any Content or Material; Remove any Material from the Service; and Restrict access to any part of the Service at any time in its sole discretion.
5. Content Before downloading or accessing any Content, please check whether the Content which you wish to access is restricted by age or marked as potentially ‘offensive’ or ‘explicit’. Vidarbha24News & SERVICE shall not be responsible for any claims or offense caused or suffered by you accessing such Content. You agree:
To use the Content only for your personal, non-commercial purposes; To use the Content in accordance with the restrictions set out in the applicable laws, additional terms, guidelines and policies or on the product pages that apply to that particular piece of the Content;
Not to make copies, give, sell, resell, loan, rent, offer, broadcast, send, distribute, transfer, communicate to the public, reproduce, modify, display, perform, commercially exploit or make the Content available unless otherwise authorized in the applicable Terms and to advise Vidarbha24News & SERVICE promptly of any such unauthorized use;
Not to remove, circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with any applicable usage rules or attempt to circumvent digital rights management or copy protection features associated with the Content or any other technologies used to control the access to or use of the Content or its identifying information; Not to use any automated systems or means, except for those provided by us, for the selection or downloading of the Content;
Not to give out your password or otherwise allow other people to access the Content. The restrictions on copying that apply to applicable media also apply to the Content accessed as part of this Service.
6. Fees Your use of the Service may be or may become subject to charges.
Use of the Service may involve transmission of data through your service provider’s network. Prices listed within the Service do not include possible data transmission, text message, voice or other service provision charges by your network service provider.
Vidarbha24News & SERVICE assumes no responsibility for the payment of any charges of your service providers.
7. Order and Payment Terms“Order” shall mean the selection of payable Content and/or subscription to Content offered by Vidarbha24News & SERVICE and available in the Service and submission of payment method, as well as submitting the order by selecting the “buy”, “ok”, “I accept” or other similar confirmation of acceptance in the order flow or providing other indication of acceptance terms that are presented to you in the order flow.
You agree that all Orders shall be legally valid and binding. All Orders are subject to acceptance by Vidarbha24News .
You may pay by credit or debit card, RazorPay, network service provider billing, or other payment methods if available.
Your credit or debit card must have a billing address in the country where the Content is offered by the Service. Vidarbha24News & SERVICE will charge your credit card or debit your bank account within a reasonable time after you have made your Order. All credit card payments are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
If you choose network service provider billing, charges will appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account if it is a prepaid account. Some network service providers may subject your usage of the Service to additional terms and conditions including placing limits on the amount of charges possible with network service provider billing. Charges in excess of network service provider limits or account balance may be rejected.
You agree to pay the charges related to your Order, to ensure that the instrument of payment is valid at the time of the Order, that you are the rightful holder of the instrument and that the instrument is used within its credit limits.
The Content that is delivered is licensed to you. You agree to use such Content solely as permitted in these Terms and in any additional terms that you may be presented in the order flow.
The Service may offer subscriptions. You authorize the Service to place a periodical charge during the period of the subscription. The Service may also offer a trial period. If your Order involves a trial period (also known as try-and-buy), you may be charged when the trial period expires, unless you cancel in accordance with the subscription/trial terms.
The prices in the Service may change from time to time. Prices include applicable taxes in effect at the time of your transaction, unless otherwise stated. There may be instances where you incur additional charges from your bank or credit card provider based on currency conversion rates used and/or additional fees assessed.
8. Links to Third Party Sites and Content Vidarbha24News & SERVICE may include access to sites and services on the Internet or preloaded clients that enable you to interact with sites and services that are owned or operated by thirdparties and that are not part of the Service. You must review and agree to the terms and conditions of these sites or services before using these sites orservices.
Vidarbha24News & SERVICE has no control over the third party content, sites or services and assumes no responsibility for services provided or material created or published on these third-partysites or services. A link to a third-party site does not imply that Vidarbha24News & SERVICE endorses the site or the products or services referenced in the site.
In addition, you and other users may create content and links to content within the Service that has not otherwise been submitted to the Service. Vidarbha24News & SERVICE is not responsible for this type of content or links.
9. Advertisements Service may include advertisements. Advertisements may be targeted to the content or information stored on the Service, queries made through the Service, or other information.
10. Miscellaneous17.1 Choice of Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of India. The Courts at Amravati(Maharashtra) shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of the Service.
17.2 Changes in Terms
Vidarbha24News & SERVICE may modify the Terms at any time without prior notice. If the Terms are changed in a material, adverse way, Vidarbha24News & SERVICE will provide a separate notice advising of the change.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your consent to any changes and modification.